Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Tuesday Doctors

Sorry I didn't make my blog yesterday. Wasn't able to get to a computer.

Had to carry Minnie to the eye doc today. She is fine. Just a check up.

Called some leads I had purchased and talked with them. Had one lady that wanted to sign up. I was all hopped up until I talked to her more. She is in a rest home and only has $60.00 per month the state allows her to keep from her Social Security. The main thing she needed was someone to talk to. I talked her out of signing up and promised her I would call her once in awhile. We were on the phone well over an hour. Missed a mall but made a friend and I fell good about it.

Did a few of the old leads and contacts. Still some good sounding answering machines.

Tess tell Big Z hello for me.

Hug your family. Tomorrow my be to late.

1 comment:

Big Z and his Mom said...

Big Z says, "Hi Back, Phillip!" He's reading before bedtime, and has been home with a virus today. He's on the mend, and should be back to regular schedule tomorrow.

I'm glad you made a friend today, Phillip. You likely made her day.

Have a great evening, Phillip and Minnie.