Thursday, February 26, 2009

Thursday O. K.

About the lady in the nursing home. She was using her room mates phone. She doesn't have a phone of her own nor a computer of her own. She is really not capable of doing the things necessary to have even a personal mall. Where is she to get her down line? No I think I made the right choice, I can sleep at night knowing I didn't put an elderly person at risk.

Took on some more leads today and called the ones from the other day. Sent out e mails to those I didn't get to talk to.

Every body have a great night and hug your family.

2 comments:

Big Z and his Mom said...

Hi Phillip,

I intuitively believe you made the right choice. We've been out all afternoon, and now that Big Z is warm, no reading tonight. Instead it's a few minutes of "The Heffalumps". It's a pretty good movie, I must add. And, it has a GREAT song that may be named, "Shoulder to Shoulder" and we always like singing it. It's a nice story about friendship, too.

What leads are you working, Phillip?

Hugs back to you and Minnie.

Joanne B said...

Hi Phillip,
I believe you made the right choice also. God will bless your watching over this beautiful lady.
Joanne